1. Where will I obtain my medication from after March 31, 2014?
2. What will the cost of my medication be with a Licensed Commercial Producer?
3. Is my authorization to possess still good after March 31, 2014?
4. How often will I need to see the doctor to keep my prescription?
5. Is there a limit on how high my prescription can be?
6. Once I am registered with an LCP, what is my proof of authority to possess marijuana?
7. Will the strain I’m currently using be available?
8. Can I travel with my prescription?
9. Do I physically have to go to the LCP to pick up my medication?
10. How do I know what strain I need?
11. How do I know what producer to purchase medication from?
12. What if I am not happy with my medication?
13. What do I do if I am travelling for 10 days within Canada and my medication needs for the duration are greater than 150 grams? Can my licensed producer ship me my medication to an address where I am travelling?
14. Is my medication covered by any Health Care provider?
15. What happens if I have an adverse reaction from my medication?
16. What happens if my medication is confiscated during shipping?
17. What if I don’t want my medication shipped directly to me? Is it possible to have it shipped to my doctor’s office and I can pick it up there?
18. Can I grow my own Medicine?
19. Can I sell my plants to a licensed producer?
20. I grow my own and will have inventory of my medication after March 31, 2014. What do I do with my medication?
21. Can I purchase edibles from a producer?